Login or Register   |   About Us   |   Contact Us
Running a bit behind? We can help you out by lodging any outstanding prior year tax returns. Become a member and we can show you how easy it is.

At Ask Us Tax you can complete any prior year or late tax returns from 2008 to 2012. Our web based online form gives you the option of selecting the income tax year you would like to lodge.  And the best part, using the simple online tax return form means you can finish your late tax returns in just minutes.

Just click on the get started button on the right hand side.  If you require a 2007 or earlier income tax return please contact us here.

Its never too late to lodge your prior year tax returns…

Missed the 31st October cut off?

Lodge your income tax return with Ask Us Tax for an automatic extension to the 15th May the following year.

Have you lost your PAYG Payment Summary (group certificate) ?

Don’t worry!  As a registered tax agent, we can obtain your tax records direct from the ATO to help complete your tax return. This can include your PAYG Payment Summary, interest income from financial institutions and dividend income from shareholdings – basically anywhere you have quoted your TFN.

If you’ve lost your tax records and want to lodge your late tax return, follow these easy steps:

  1. Register as a member and select the relevant tax year;
  2. Fill in as much of the online form as you can;
  3. Send us a message by clicking the  button from within the online form letting us know you don’t have your payment records; and
  4. Leave the rest to us! We will contact the ATO and request any missing information. We will then lodge your late tax return with the ATO on your behalf.
Non Lodgement Advice

Have you earned less than the tax free threshold or received no income at all?

You are still required to notify the ATO. Instead of lodging a tax return, you are required to submit a Non Lodgement Advice. This lets the ATO know that you were not required to lodge a tax return that year. If you require any assistance with the Non Lodgement advice please contact us here.


The ATO  may impose penalties for late lodgements including general interest charges and fines.

As a registered tax agent, we are able to work with you and in many situations, can have these penalties reduced or even eliminated.

Income Tax Return Amendments

Realised you have missed a deduction? Time is ticking!

As part of the ATO self-assessment rules for individuals, small business and majority of taxpayers, the standard period for income tax return amendments is two years . Don’t wait any longer. Get up to date, lodge your prior year tax returns with Ask Us Tax today.